Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

January 13, 2008
Photobucket
-- was whn it all started. its crazy but i could remember it like it was yesterday. our first date * we decided that i'll drive that day so after
the movies & ihop, i dropped you off home & you asked "hey lea, if i were to ask you out what would you say?" i blushed, shrugged thn said "well, i dunno. we'll jst have to wait & see" thn your silly self got down on one knee & asked "sheleatha? will you be my grlfriend?" :D it was the cutest thing & i felt extremely special. after i gracefully said yes, with those high cheek bones, & the most adorable dimples that you can jst dive into that created that such mesmerizing smile, you laughed, stood up & gave me the most embracing hug. i could still remember your scent whn i inhaled & exhaled with nothing but joy. every since that day you've been the same corny but sweet gentlemen. the person to relentlessly believe in me even whn i was too foolish to believe in myself. no relationships perfect but baby, you make me feel like a princess everytime im with you. im soo carefree whnever im even surrounded by your presence. we're perfectly imperfect & thats alright. you have the power to let me know that there IS a God. & he loved me sooo much that he took time out of his busy schedule, to create you, jst for me. (-tylerperry) thank you for wanting to share a year & many more with me. I love you Mr.allen.

ps. he wrote "maxxy" not me lol

12 comments:

monroestacks - said...

i love you baby

Jervis said...

one whole year,thats whats up,

JOFre$h said...

awww congrats

nt skinne n e mo said...

awww that is too cute.
happy for you.

Ky :) said...

awwww this is toooo cute...i wish i had a bf :) :tear

monroestacks - said...

thanks yous guys :] much love to my blogfam x3

Miss Daja said...

CONGRATS!!! ya'll are too cute

PORCHE ` said...

AWWW ! Happy Anniversary.

Monique Famous said...

awe, congrats.

monroestacks - said...

thanks hunnies :D

NellyNellz said...

i had to leave a comment
ahh congrats and im happy for ya
tell travis i said Hey lol i havent seen him since i left track lmao and i havent seen you either ahh but i asume ur doing well so thats all that matter =) hollaa

NellyNellz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.