Monday, April 6, 2009

twitter mumbo jumbo!


so its 2:43 am & im jst now realizing that everyone has a twitter except me! even busta rhymes ass got a twitter! LOL where does maxxy fall into ths loop of controversy? i viewed a profile or two in which afterwards i decided to hoover my mouse's arrow over the link that says "join now" but i couldnt! it jst looked so complicated to me. like i wouldnt know what the hell i was doing. point being, thats why i only have a myspce. (go figure) no facebook, no xanga, no migenta page (member that?) & definitely NO BLACK PLANET! ew! lol maad 45 yr olds up there lol they jst all seemed to hard to do. bf* has made me a facebook before because thats all he does, but i couldnt get with the "flow". ppls were leaving sht on my "wall" & i didnt know wtf that meant at the time lol ima jerk so i end up deleting it after 3 wks of nothing. myspce is more my speed. at least i KNOW what im doing! i can digg myspce like a shovel. but to make a long story short, i decided to hop on the bandwagon & do the damn thing :) so be proud of me & follow my twitter so i can do you! that sounds kinda freaky doesnt it? hehe, oh what the hell! its the middle of the nght! my mind is in the right place! lol so yeah, do that? por favor? mucho gracias :D


http://twitter.com/MaxxysFancy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, now I'm the only one without one lol. Twitter seems so complicated sometimes, especially if you're a boring person.

AuTh3nTiK said...

LoL I thought I was the only one without one so I made one yesterday! Twitter isn't complicated, it's just a tad bit pointless because the whole purpose is to continue updating people on what you're doing. You update your status a million, trillion times a day.

A said...

Nope you wern't the only one I still don't have one! lol

monroestacks - said...

lol i feel like an outkast up there but im like maybe i'll get a little better at it by nxt month lol

sokpoprocks said...

i just got a twitter a while ago too, (http://twitter.com/sokpoprocks)

but im also doing all the other pages, myspace, facebook, blah blah blah...i like twitter though, i think imma give up the facebook, i dont like that "wall" thing, or that ppl can put pics of me up, and "tag" me so everyone can see...that aint right