Saturday, April 4, 2009

eh, i guess.

- so im never simple whn its comes to style & wardrobe. nothings ever routine for me - change is beautiful & i do it from time to time. a couple days ago i decided to pull back the sleeves & try smething new. i've always been a crusader for mild makeup & high fashion and i figured this was smething to share. a new (temporary) look - i was a little skeptic at first, pulling up the stockings & painting my lips with cherry red lipstick (bobby brown: WOOT!) but i managed to get it together & came up with ths outcome ---- so what'd you think?


a little too much or jst right? its pretty chic & sassy if anything. im a classic dresser ; i appreciate the HUGE waist belts & gigantic duffle type handbags. idk its jst smethng that always grabbed me. ths summer is gona be quite interesting ;-) jst wait & see!



lea -

8 comments:

Meya Cruz said...

you are really pretty =]]

MOP TOP said...

I actually really love that lip color on you. it's lovely. sometimes brown skin people can't really pull it off (I'm one of them) but it's always been a fave color to me. I guess I just have to find my shade. It's gorgeous on you though and the hair is bomb!

monroestacks - said...

awwh :] thank you honeybuns!

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

you look gawwwjuss mama! ♥

A said...

I love this look, its HAWT!!!

Notion said...

i told my girl she should put lip stick on like that i think it's hot

monroestacks - said...

thanks sweetcakes :) & notion; the cherry red lips are definitely a go-getter

achoiceofweapons said...

Very nice pics!
Jaycee